Massage therapy

Definitely check out the Massage Envy clinics in your area....they provide affordable massages that address your needs (not the foo foo spa massage) and help out the recent graduates from school by employing them. It is definitely a clinic for chronic/soft tissue/health & wellness regime.
The TheraCane is awesome, I have one that I use in between my own massage sessions.....but nothing beats having someone do that for you and get a full body massage at the same time!

Definitely check out the Massage Envy clinics in your area....they provide affordable massages that address your needs (not the foo foo spa massage) and help out the recent graduates from school by employing them. It is definitely a clinic for chronic/soft tissue/health & wellness regime.
The TheraCane is awesome, I have one that I use in between my own massage sessions.....but nothing beats having someone do that for you and get a full body massage at the same time!

I've used the Massage Envy clinics these last few years and have been very impressed by their value for money. I make a note of the particular therapist(s) that I like best and ask for them by person when I book.

I've used the Massage Envy clinics these last few years and have been very impressed by their value for money. I make a note of the particular therapist(s) that I like best and ask for them by person when I book.

That is so good to hear Alan...we basically have the first year of the nursing program as our curriculum for massage therapy and we really have to know the material because we are always going to be using it.
As for the cost, some health insurance companies cover massage therapy for chronic conditions....I am looking into working with Cigna and Aetna as an in-network provider. You can also use the HSA to pay for the monthly membership fee as well for Massage Envy.

That is so good to hear Alan...we basically have the first year of the nursing program as our curriculum for massage therapy and we really have to know the material because we are always going to be using it.
As for the cost, some health insurance companies cover massage therapy for chronic conditions....I am looking into working with Cigna and Aetna as an in-network provider. You can also use the HSA to pay for the monthly membership fee as well for Massage Envy.

I use FSA money to pay for the massages. I had lower back surgery some years ago which qualifies me for this option.

Back
Top Bottom