My DH has prostate cancer

Good news, and long may it continue!

You've been needing some good news with all that's gone on. So happy for both of you. :flowers:

Great news! Thanks for sharing it with all of us. We are pulling for him. oldtrig:):):)

Once again I've decided to update this thread. It's had a lot of views and I thought it might give some comfort/information to folks that are dealing with prostate cancer now or may face it in the future....It continues to be a roller coaster ride, however so far so good. :greetings10:
Bout time you caught a break... Hope youu all have smooth sailing moving ahead.

Rich

Wow, that has been a roller coaster of results--I hope the ride can slow down to a nice even coast now and let you and Mr. B try to get back to something like normal.

Sounds like there's a good angel riding the roller coaster along with you. Here's to the Forces of Good continuing to win this battle!

Amethyst

Glad to hear your DH is turning things around, what a big relief to both of you.

Thanks all...your words of kindness and celebration gives this ol' gal the warm fuzzies. :flowers:

We were told there could be bounces as it might take the prostate up to two years after radiation to settle down. However the 4.3 result was frightening to say the least. The next test will be done in six months. Until then, I'm gonna sweep cancer thoughts under the rug.

:trash:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom