My DH has prostate cancer

As for me, my emotions seem to be leveling off and I am dealing with things better. I’ve gone three days without tears rolling down my face. This is due to encouraging words from friends, a little time has passed, and I have someone close to me that listens and does not dismiss my worst fears.

And all is right with the world again... I am so gald.

Thanks for the update - hang on in there, things seem to be progressing well.

I've been looking for you online, kiddo. :flowers:

DH and you will have a lot of challenges ahead. You sound like you have absorbed the "news", and are accepting of the process of the remedy and moving along mentally.

I am very impressed with your courage. HUG

I'm glad everything seems to be going at least as good as can be expected, and that he's coping with it.

Earlier today DH had three gold seeds implanted in his prostate.
Since it's going "so well", has he recalculated his net worth yet? Is this a lifetime investment or does he eventually have to "return" them?

Thanks for the update bbbamI. My BIL is doing well after his surgery. IMHO, you and DH should find a fun distraction. Preferably involving high heeled boots and Jack Daniels;)

Since it's going "so well", has he recalculated his net worth yet? Is this a lifetime investment or does he eventually have to "return" them?
He is thinking about going to an assayer next week....:angel:

Thanks for the update bbbamI. My BIL is doing well after his surgery.
It's great to hear your BIL is doing well. :flowers:
IMHO, you and DH should find a fun distraction. Preferably involving high heeled boots and Jack Daniels;)

He'll drink JD, but says 'no' to high heeled boots....he just won't wear them...

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that he is planning a trip! You are in our thoughts and prayers! Be sure and do something for yourself too-maybe a massage.

Appreciate the update; you know a lot of folks here on E-R.org are concerned about you both. Hope things continue to go well.
WS

Oh man, sorry to hear alll this........

Bbam, try to keep your great sense of humor through all of this! I don't know you from Adam, but you come across as one of the funniest and most sincere people I've never actually met. :)

And this thread reminds me, I've got to schedule that first prostrate exam that I've been putting off......

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

OMG, I can't believe I typed that.

Good one Rich...

Good news, have my fingers crossed for more good updates. He sounds like a terrific guy, and...well...we all think you are terrific, too!

When I get my annual DRE, my friendly urologist usually comments that there's little to worry about as long as I don't feel both his hands on my shoulders.

Fortunately, he's a mild case, and can't hold a candle to my dentist, who has to be one of the world's corniest (and most prolific) joke tellers.

DH's colonoscopy report came back and it was good news. He won't have to have another one until 2016. :)

Total cost of colonoscopy....$4800. :p Fortunately with our insurance we didn't have to pay a dime. I can't even imagine how much the entire bill will be for his PC treatment.

Back
Top Bottom