My DH has prostate cancer

Oh...I was telling a friend last night that during his RT, I was in the lobby. They have a tv in there and it was on Fox News. Lo and behold, Glenn Beck was on. I couldn't help but wonder...'haven't I suffered enough?' I swear if I had my rifle with me I would have blown that tv to smithereens. Fortunately I had my ear plugs in my purse and put them in. Finally I got a little peace.

You poor thing :ROFLMAO:

Drinking the water and holding it was very difficult. But I think it was because he had to have a scan before the RT.

Right. I don't think my friend had gold seeds implanted.

Good HMO: "We'll line the beam up with some implanted gold seeds."
Bad HMO: "We'll line the beam up with your pee."

BTW, Lena just spoke with my bass player friend who finished his 40 RT sessions in December, and he says he's doing fine.

Oh...I was telling a friend last night that during his RT, I was in the lobby. They have a tv in there and it was on Fox News. Lo and behold, Glenn Beck was on. I couldn't help but wonder...'haven't I suffered enough?' I swear if I had my rifle with me I would have blown that tv to smithereens. Fortunately I had my ear plugs in my purse and put them in. Finally I got a little peace.

You need to bring a cheap trashy novel !:)

You need to bring a cheap trashy novel !:)
Go to the information desk and ask them to change the channel or at least turn the blasted thing down. :nonono: I've done this, very politely, and got good results. :D
Either that or borrow/buy a portable CD player and listen to some good tunes while you wait.
Hang in there, kids! :flowers:

bbbamI
Rx one iPad
Apply generously prn
Dr. Meadbh

Now I have to know. What do they call the Muppets (Kermit, Miss Piggy et al), in England?

Somehow, the question did not arise during my 3 years there - although I had many funny conversations with British people about our amazingly different languages ;^>

Amethyst

Would this be a good time to buy some Unilever stock? :cool:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Heh,I think they used to make/sell tooth brushes, which further reminds me of the question:

Are you a turtle?

By the way, There is a specific answer to that question, depending on having passed the test for clean and neat thinking.

Last edited:
The answer must be stated in the specific form. The Quasi Jeopardy version does not qualify.:whistle:

Now I have to know. What do they call the Muppets (Kermit, Miss Piggy et al), in England?

They call them Muppets :cool:

But to call someone a muppet is to call them stupid.

Yes, you have. Your friend gives you permission to blow the TV to smithereens. Keep your earplugs in when you fire the rifle though. :)

Maybe Rich will chime in. I have had a PSA and digital done every year for 20 years(60YO). For 15 or more years, during my annual a digital would be done, and right after my blood was [-]siphoned[/-] drawn.

Now I am in a new practice and two Physicians have had me wait to to blood work, after my exam.

Is this new school?

Attachments

• Statler and Waldorf.jpg
    Statler and Waldorf.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3
Well this thread has it all...prostate cancer, enemas, colonoscopies, Baileys in my Cheerios, JD in my Cheerios, music videos, chocolate, trashy novels, Glenn Beck, whizzing in the snow and Muppets. Might as well post this…...:D

Oh…and let’s not forget the rifle and ear plugs. Thanks for the permission Avalon. ;)

I'd like to see a bacon strip.

(apologizing to bbbam for posting this on her thread--and hope Mr. B is having a good day!)

Back
Top Bottom