Coke and a smile!

Running_Man

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
My number one holding of my meager stock holdings - Coca Cola raised dividend 8 percent to $1.64 annually today. Now yields a solid 3.79 percent based on today's closing price. Amid all the falling dividends nice to have a company that shows no sign of cutting their dividend. I have been considering a switch to Pepsi from Coke, they are interesting cases very similarly valued with lower yield of Pepsi offset by greater growth prospects.

In any case dividend of Coke increased by about 4 cents more than I thought they'd increase it.

Nice at almost 4% I think I'd rather own coke stock than a 30 year bond from Uncle sam

thanks running man for reminding me of the timeless taste of coke and its dividend.....

Yup, I own a little. But right now, the only thing that will make me smile is the other kind of coke. :blink:

Yup, I own a little. But right now, the only thing that will make me smile is the other kind of coke. :blink:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Smucker(peanut butter and coffee) and Flowers(wheat bread :ROFLMAO:) - drink Coke but haven't bought any - nor Pepsi.

It's like Berkshire(BK) - keep looking and wondering why.

With the Market falling - begining to wonder if I can afford even the cheap kind of coke.

heh heh heh - :rolleyes:

Good reminder, thanks:)
I own some Coke and was thrilled at the div increase. Always nice to see those in the midst of a downturn.
The companies with a strong international presence really seem to be a good spot to be in many cases.

its good they raised the dividend...at least we know they feel confident....

its sad when we are happy about a dividend increase and we lost 35% the past 52 weeks in principal but this is what we are reduced to in this down turn.....

Back
Top Bottom