DBC

If you want it as a buy & hold my entry would be when it drops 25% or 30%. If it is to make a quick buck or two then when it hits $36 with a $39 to $40 exit point if it still bounces. Per this last weeks markets commodities could well trend down for the rest of the year. My opinion is worth exactly what you are paying for it. Nothing.

If you want it as a buy & hold my entry would be when it drops 25% or 30%. If it is to make a quick buck or two then when it hits $36 with a $39 to $40 exit point if it still bounces. Per this last weeks markets commodities could well trend down for the rest of the year. My opinion is worth exactly what you are paying for it. Nothing.

I plan on buying for the long term...It will be 5% of my portfolio (a very small portfolio at this point)...I agree with you..part of me says F*** it, and buy it now..if it goes down, then odds are, the rest of my portfolio will be going up so it won't bother me too much..not very good logic i suppose..i'll probably just sit the cash and wait

Back
Top Bottom