My stock pick Novavax NVAX

I hope no one had more than pocket change in this stock.
OUCH.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 11
I wonder if that big of a drop, 80%+, puts them on the verge of being out of business?

It looks like 4nursebee's investment tip was worth exactly what we paid for it. But that's OK, I didn't buy any, did anyone? Personally I'm more of an index fund kinda gal. Well, plus I *DO* love Wellesley (VWIAX). That's just the way I roll. :D

Obviously I don't get rich in bull markets but I survived the 2008-2009 bear market without selling low; good enough for me.

Everyone needs to be aware of pump and dumps! I try and pump as much as I can, would do more but thought to keep this subtle....... .

I didn't buy any, since I had not liked anything I saw about it.
I do understand the excitement when one buys a stock, thinking they know a secret.

So I attribute the pumping to the excitement vs any ill intent.

Do as I say or do as I do?
In this case, hope you did neither.

I watch a small investment like FTR go up and down around the $5 mark. Pays a nice dividend. One day it may implode.
In general I put money into big companies that consistently raise dividend. Really boring stuff.

I watch a small investment like FTR go up and down around the $5 mark. Pays a nice dividend. One day it may implode.
In general I put money into big companies that consistently raise dividend. Really boring stuff.

FTR is down 2% today to about $4 on a 1% up day. Nice dividend, but their accounting practices are considered "aggressive." Watch yourself with that one.

FTR is down 2% today to about $4 on a 1% up day. Nice dividend, but their accounting practices are considered "aggressive." Watch yourself with that one.
Yup, it was there at beginning of year. This is a spinoff from Verizon/Spinco, acquired in 2010. What could possibly go more wrong with a 10% dividend stock?

Back
Top Bottom