The Bear Market is Over

godoftrading

Dryer sheet aficionado
Stocks are again surging today and it now appears the bear market is over. We can all rest assured that by the end of the year we will look back at today and, in confidence, state to ourselves that this was a marvelous time to buy...

"Honey, why aren't you buying any more?" Because God told me the bear was over.

Sooo - what do I send the Vanguard computers rebalancing my balanced index(aka Target) for Christmas - a box of chocolates or what?

heh heh heh - :rolleyes: :cool:

A dead cat bounce. My guess, a rally before on more downward stint. Then a rally in the fall. Ok, let me put up my Ouija board. :D

Thanks godoftrading. I feel sooo much better now to know that the BEAR is gone back into the woods! We can all move out to the sleeping porch tonight and rest peacefully with the memory of the shortest BEAR Market ever in the rearview mirror.

It's Wednesday, the bear had the day off.

Rumor has it he was out golfing at the Mortgage Bankers Association summer outing. :D

And tomorrow will bring out all those who are ready to cash out and just waited for this rally .

Stocks are again surging today and it now appears the bear market is over. We can all rest assured that by the end of the year we will look back at today and, in confidence, state to ourselves that this was a marvelous time to buy...
Is there a thread rating that carries less than one star?

Or that revokes previously-issued stars?

Eh, never mind, he's probably just done another hit & run post.

Nords - maybe this is the part where 'you just happen to mention your BRK and maybe you just happened to suggest to Warren to add BUD and beef up WFC in time for recent events' . Ok maybe stretching it a tad.

Or maybe a cute animal with a pancake stack to perk things up - 92 degree's and I don't wanna mow the yard yet.

:D :D

heh heh heh - the bottom, bear rally, Saint's to the playoff's this year, - I still don't wanna do yardwork right now. :rolleyes: :cool:.

I just checked... looks like god has never replied to one of his threads.

so, god does talk to us, he just isn't listening.

Here you go uncle mick:

View attachment 3982

Awwww...unclemick deserves the real deal...

img_685174_0_9cd4db9894afc3292e7fa79e81963fe7.jpg

92 degree's and I don't wanna mow the yard yet.

:D :D

heh heh heh - the bottom, bear rally, Saint's to the playoff's this year, - I still don't wanna do yardwork right now. :rolleyes: :cool:.

This will cool you off...

I just checked... looks like god has never replied to one of his threads.
so, god does talk to us, he just isn't listening.
Another grenade-thrower who just posts and runs away-- is there something about the word "discussion" in the term "discussion board" that's causing confusion?

Maybe he's Jonathan Lebed...

Another grenade-thrower who just posts and runs away-- is there something about the word "discussion" in the term "discussion board" that's causing confusion?

Maybe he's Jonathan Lebed...

Smart kid, I see has a newsletter. Gosh I have not subscribed to a new newsletter in more than 3 months...

Back
Top Bottom