Single Older Women: Cougar Cruises!

but HaHa has stated he isn't into older women before. Just a personal preference.
You have to realize that for me "older women" would be old indeed. I wouldn't expect a woman 25 years younger than me to be interested in me, though I wish they were. I tried some overtures to non-professionals that got me going maybe 35-35 years younger than I, but never got anywhere.

I have to be somewhat realistic.

There is an attractive woman in my building probably between 60 and 65, but I think she is on medication. Some days she is really outgoing and friendly, other days she will dodge out of the way to avoid contact.

I like some of these old gals- several that live around here are really active and outgoing at what looks to be ~80 or so. There is a lot more to life than sex.

My brother is very attracted to older women. He says it's like returning to the 50s, he likes their conservatism and relatively uncomplicated lives.

Like somebody said above, whatever floats your boat. I was joking when I said I thought the guy guys with cougars were mentally ill. I can't understand them, but there are a number of things that I can't understand. :)

I know that around here I see 10 men with women 30-40 years younger than they for every 1 woman with a man who clearly appears to be 15 years younger than she.

ha

From the article.....

He says that broader social acceptance is particularly important for cougars and other middle-aged single women, who "are being left out in the cold" by middle-aged men's penchant for younger women.

Well, I'm sure some middle-aged men do prefer younger women.

However, even though I'm not all that and a bag of chips, I don't believe I would be left out in the cold if I found myself single.

Just sayin'....:)

While I'm on a roll...I don't think other women should feel like they've been left out in the cold. There will ALWAYS be someone to keep them warm. ;)

Last edited:
So the food was good? That is my concern on a cruise. The food. I mean you hear how great it is... etc etc.. But Im a darn good cook.

Yeah as that cougar was workin' me at the buffet, I couldn't help but thinkin' about how the Shrimp Louie was just superb.

The cougar seemed to like it too as she was sayin' - oh baby,baby, baby - this is really good !

Having lived thirty years in New Orleans - I am not as amazed as I used to be.

By the by - Mardi Gras Feb 16 and the season is already in full swing.

heh heh heh - Ashton Kutcher? :cool: So should I mail order a King Cake? :D

New Orleans Saints parade was today.

Yeah as that cougar was workin' me at the buffet, I couldn't help but thinkin' about how the Shrimp Louie was just superb.

The cougar seemed to like it too as she was sayin' - oh baby,baby, baby - this is really good !

Well I was thinking about how those artichoke hearts were done. Really you find a few recipes where you put them in dip etc. But I was thinking about something as a main side dish. Good story though about the hot louie louie action:angel:

I know that around here I see 10 men with women 30-40 years younger than they for every 1 woman with a man who clearly appears to be 15 years younger than she.

Frank is 7 years younger than me (well, six and a half), and nobody has ever mentioned it. I often forget. Granted, 7 years is not 15 years. But still, that's one thing I like about living in New Orleans... it takes a lot more than a few years' difference in age, to get any attention. :)

New Orleans Saints parade was today.

Unclemick, I am watching it live on TV. It just started about an hour ago. Tom Benson's float just got to Gallier Hall. It's amazing!!! Bigger than any Mardi Gras. They borrowed floats from Endymion, Bacchus, and all the big parades. It will get nationwide coverage so it might be on CNN or something.

W2R, 7 years older than the man is ideal to me. That's what I'm going to be looking for when I get out of here in age difference ideally. ;)

My friend looked every year of her age, and her husband looked somewhat young for his age; and they had a 20 year difference, and, frankly, you just stared if you didn't know them. It wasn't pretty, honestly, and he did look like her son alot.:blush:

Wonder what would be the stare quotient for a really HOT 20 year older woman with a younger man? Say she is 50 and he's 30, would they stare more or less cause they were a good looking couple? Would it seem so strange:confused:? Or would people think they were together for sex cause they were both good looking? (Someone needs to volunteer for this experiment here.)

I think if the woman was 70 and the guy was 50 nobody would care at all probably and no stares at all. People would just fluff it off as two geezers out.:)

Being to old to be the subject of Cougar attention, I'll pass on commenting.

Still I am a bit surprised to see that this woman is Miss Cougar America.
cougarcruise3_090916_mn.jpg
Yeah - I guess 42 is considered "old"! :p

Audrey

And the old idea about older women and sexual arts is out of date. Most 18 year olds could write a book or make a video containing all there is to know.

Ha
Wow - I guess things must really have changed. I sure didn't have that much of a clue in my late teens or even early 20s, and the guys didn't really either! And I suspect lack of maturity and patience (and confidence?) might have had something to do with it too, not just lack of many years of experience.

But whatever - if 18 year old women really know all there is to know today, they have a good fulfilling life ahead of them!

Audrey

Wow - I guess things must really have changed. I sure didn't have that much of a clue in my late teens or even early 20s, and the guys didn't really either! And I suspect lack of maturity and patience (and confidence?) might have had something to do with it too, not just lack of many years of experience.

But whatever - if young women really know all there is to know today, they have a good fulfilling life ahead of them!

Audrey

Never in my life have I found you know everything. So I guess you just need to keep on practicing to make it perfect. Alas, such a hardship practicing... ;) I figure if I keep on practicing till the grave I might get ok at some stuff.

Never in my life have I found you know everything. So I guess you just need to keep on practicing to make it perfect. Alas, such a hardship practicing... ;) I figure if I keep on practicing till the grave I might get ok at some stuff.
I know! It seems like that practicing just keeps better and better! I don't know how it is possible. :D

Audrey

I know! It seems like that practicing just keeps better and better! I don't know how it is possible. :D

Audrey

Thankfully I found someone who doesn't mind if I keep on practicing...haha!

Really i tried to behave...:flowers:

Well, I had two cougar relationships, so if you have any questions, let me know..........:)

Frank is 7 years younger than me (well, six and a half), and nobody has ever mentioned it. I often forget. Granted, 7 years is not 15 years. But still, that's one thing I like about living in New Orleans... it takes a lot more than a few years' difference in age, to get any attention. :)

Ditto. My brief 29 year one night stand I met in New Orleans. 6 1/2 yrs.

:D

heh heh heh - She had visited her brother who had met and married a New Orleans I talian while in the Marines. After a week in New Orleans - she decided 'crap' I ain't gonna live in Philly no more - a couple years before I transferred from Denver. :cool:

Now one engineer I know who transferred did marry a New Orleans lady maybe 15 yrs older - give or take. And he passed away young - 58. She is still going strong. Hard core RV'ers - they did get a lot of traveling in.

Is this a fun thread or what?

My younger friends call me a cougar. I'm not - really. :whistle:
(Just a terrible flirt sometimes and younger guys are safe.) Actually, I don't even like younger guys - and it's embarrassing when your son's friends hit on you. Especially to your kid. I wonder if the older woman/younger man thing is becoming more common because when I go out with my oldest son, people usually think we're together-together - which is kind of creepy. He looks older than his age, I look my age, but am kind of immature at times - it all evens out.

FinanceDude, I'd be really interested in the age you had these relationships and the ladies' ages, and why you were attracted to these particular two ladies. I'm really fascinated by the dynamics of those relationships having had more than a couple myself in the past.

FinanceDude, I'd be really interested in the age you had these relationships and the ladies' ages, and why you were attracted to these particular two ladies. I'm really fascinated by the dynamics of those relationships having had more than a couple myself in the past.

First one was when I was 21 and she was 33. I was working at a bar attending college and she was a business owner who was divorced. We became friends first over time and eventually that blossomed into a relationship. I admit I never really thought of her as girlfriend material until I found out how generous she was with local food pantrys and charitable causes..........I guess that hooked me. The fact she was gorgeous and had men hitting on her all the time didn't hurt.........:D

The second one was when I was 24 and working in sales management. When I was at a conference in Minneapolis, a few of us went out to a couple bars in the area. At one of them, there was a group of flight attendants partying. I met a couple of them and hit it off with one. We ended up at an after-bar party until 5:00am, and "Alicia" and I stayed up talking until sunrise. I found out she was 36 and single. She told me relationships were hard because most men couldn't deal with her schedule, and she hated dating pilots..........:LOL:

Neither one lasted longer than 2 years, but I found out that there were some awesome women out there, if you didn't fixate on age. My friends of course, gave me a lot of grief, calling them "sugar mommas" of mine. However, I didn't care. What those women taught me about relationships has helped me to this day...........:D

One last thought: As a man in my 20's, what those 30-something women taught me about sex was eye-opening to say the least........:cool:;)

One last thought: As a man in my 20's, what those 30-something women taught me about sex was eye-opening to say the least........:cool:;)

I think you could be the spokesperson for Cougars. Although, I am not sure 30 something qualifies as Cougar...

In my 30s, dated a guy 11 years younger. In my 40s, a guy 16 years younger (he lived with me for several years).

Hindsight says there was an element of higher education.

Speaking tongue in cheek wise. ;)

heh heh heh - :cool:

Back
Top Bottom