Anyone wanna get the ING bonus?

Berkshire_Bull

Recycles dryer sheets
I'm going to open an ING account and the way i understand it is that if an existing customer refers me, you can get an extra $20 or something? Well I'm going to open it tomorrow around noon, so if someon wants to get the money then they can private message me and tell me what i need to do to get them their bonus. I'm a nice guy like that :D

Berkshire_Bull
I was looking at the ING Direct savings account that pays 2.2%. Is that the account you are opening?

If I do I'll give you the $20. Soupcxan got his.

If someone else opens an account they could give it to me :D

Just a bit of info.

If you open an account through an email referral, you will get a $25 bonus and the person who referred you will get a $10 bonus.

Also if anyone is interested in a Home Equity and they get referred, they will get a $100 bonus while the referring party will get $25.

The bonuses are treated as taxable interest, so take that into account.

MJ

Note that you have to exercise the HELOC before you get the referral money. We did that by making a $100 withdrawal from the heloc, which was then comped by ING.

In fact, here's what we did with ING:

- I opened an account using the microsoft money referral...which IIRC was $50 for anyone opening an account who has microsoft money. All you need is a serial number from money. Since serial numbers arent particularly hard to find, and Money can often be bought for free after rebates, this isnt too tough. I just happened to have a copy, never used.

- I referred her for a MM and HELOC account. She opened both, she got $100 and $25, I got $25 and $10.

In total, we got $210 for filling in a couple of web forms and half an hour of HELOC paperwork.

Re: Anyone wanna get the ING bonus? HELOC?

TH;
Sorry for asking, but
I've spent time out on the ING site. For the life of me I don't know what a HELOC is?
Thanks,
fufund

Back
Top Bottom