Poisoned?

J

John Galt

The face of candidate Yushchenko reminds me of the
USA. Once we had institutions and laws well
thought out and beneficial. Our countenance was pleasing to the eye, and the national complexion
was smooth: the people unfettered by useless
regulation and foolish leaders. Now, like Yushchecko.
we have ingested a heavy dose of (leftist) dioxin.
Yushchenko may recover. We won't.

JG

Most people are corrupt, so governments run by people will be corrupt most of the time. The checks and balances in our Constitution were supposed to keep the corruption in check by playing one branch of corrupt politicians against the others. It was always an imperfect solution, made worse when some of the checks and balances were removed by ammendments.

Yeah, that's our form of government all right.
It might look like Yushchenko, but it's still better
than the (existing) alternatives.

BTW, how about that guy? Ingests one of the highest
doses of dioxin ever and keeps on keepin' on.
I'm impressed and that ain't easy.

JG

Yeah, who needs those useless regulations, such as those related to environmental controls?  Yushchenko lives even though he's consumed more dioxin than possibly any living man in history.  Abolish the EPA!  DuPont knows what's best for America!

Yeah, I'll tell ya, I followed that guys exploits, i'm impressed with his strength as well, must either be very stubborn or one hell of a tough guy, probably both.
As for government, I'm pretty much in agreement with JG on this one, except for i'm firmly pro-choice, so sign me up with the libertarian camp.
-Pan-

Back
Top Bottom