Photobucket is great, now I get to share!

laurence

Moderator Emeritus
Here's Tori! Six months old, enjoying her first meal and hanging with my much better half!

img_295905_0_d117586730ebb4be8ae547b045fc8b3a.jpg

img_295905_1_5780401b734bff3e6957bfb797ef320c.jpg

She's beautiful, Lawrence. Congrats!

Lawrence, you have a lovely baby and a lovely wife. Congratulations!
Mikey

Congrats!!!

You just reminded me that someday soon I'll need to buy a highchair and some tiny little spoons.

And what was Nords' suggestion? A 10x10 tarp and an apron?

I guess the good news is by the time Gabes eating solid foods it'll be beautiful outside on the patio, and it'll remain pleasant until he's about 9 months old. Plus we have dogs and cats, so very little food product ever makes it to the floor, and if it does, its quickly gobbled.

Thanks for sharing with us Laurence. Both your
wife and Tori have beautiful smiles. Life is good!

Cheers,

Charlie

What a great family. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Thank you! Thank you all, it was so much fun looking at all of your pictures (especially those bunny with food on the head!) I thought I'd contribute. Feeding goes so well, then she decides to blow bubbles. Talk about shrapnel! We may have to move outside for a while :)

Laurencewill,

You've been blessed with a beautiful family. Congratulations. We all seem to love seeing pictures on this site. Please continue to share.

LovesLife

Beautiful pictures. Happy people. I like happy people.

Th (with pizza) don't worry about the tarp and apron, it'll get all over no matter what.

Example, a few years ago my nephew (who was 18 months or so then, but has an 18 month or so child now) was in his high chair eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. No one else around the table was looking at him except me. He open the sandwich, put the peanut butter half over the high chair table, looked around to see if the coast was clear, and then threw it, peanut butter side down, on the floor. Kids seem to relish the mess.

uncledrz

Someone somewhere (I think my aunt Mary) has a photo of me in a highchair with a bowl of spinach upside down on my head. Big @#$%$# eating grin on the half of my face you can see.

Maybe thats where this 'food on head' thing originated.

Back
Top Bottom