50 Most Recent Messages - Display Issue

grumpy

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
This morning, when I use the link for "50 most recent messages" the displayed messages extend off the screen and I have to scroll to read them. However, if I display a message from the home screen, the display is sized to the window. Is this a problem at the server end or do I have to change a setting on my PC? Thanks.

Grumpy

grumpy said:
This morning, when I use the link for "50 most recent messages" the displayed messages extend off the screen and I have to scroll to read them. However, if I display a message from the home screen, the display is sized to the window. Is this a problem at the server end or do I have to change a setting on my PC? Thanks.

Grumpy

This is a problem with the huge photos BUM posted. "Do not adjust your set..." :D

REW

The three jpeg pictures from BUM of the wedding are over 2.2 megs ... to fit the forum we all have to scroll to the left to read 50 latest posts. Before we were subjected to baby pictures with download times for us on dial-up increased to times unexceptable. To BUM and all others .... I was nice about it before ...

STOP using up our limited bandwidth for such posts ... Downsize the jpegs or use private messaging. This is becomming just plane rude.

You know many here are on dial-up and we live below our means .. remember?

:mad:

photobucket will resize as well.

.....you know, they have deals for DSL for 15 bucks a month, pretty competitive with paid dial up, not telling you to spend money, I'm all for LBYM, but streaming videos rock! :D

In  my part of Texas DSL is only on a license plate. Even cell phones do not pick up a signal tucked back in these hills.  Satellite TV and land line only link to rest of planet. Hope the situation lasts!

Back
Top Bottom