Natural Limits to Healthcare Expense Growth?

Well - looks like Arlene is in the bag for us - nice 2-4' rollers coming in - no rain.

Now - what have I missed in nudity, allergies, steriods, and what the heck is thread about anyway?

Nords said:
Well, John, it took you over 5000 posts to get to the point, but I see that you've finally "revealed" the real reason you're here!

Nah, I just think th is a "little nuts" and I wanted to see the photo
(inspired by Martha's steroids warning) to see if I was correct :)

JG

Nords said:
Could be-- like 60-hour weeks or co-workers?

Or maybe the surfing gives me regular therapeutic sinus flushes (with occasional sand scrubs). I'm a big believer in saline hydrotherapy.

Eight feet on the south shore yesterday, and the kid got herself up on the shorter (8 foot) board. We met a neighbor who's eagerly anticipating his Navy retirement in a couple years-- we surveyed the beach scenery and agreed that life is good.

You mean 2-3 right ;) We surfed the south side yesterday in shoulder high waves. It was windy and choppy, with Lanai blocking the swell. Arggg.

The regular sinus flush seems to help me too.

Was listening to Rush a few days ago and he mentioned that Costco will begin offering group insurance to it's executive members. I think he said that they are starting out in S. Cal. I hope that offer it in Hawaii. This group insurance model is terrible for those who leave work very early.

Last week took my 88 yr old Mom to the doc for her 5-10" face time, bp check, to get her annual prescription renewed - for which Medicare plus supp paid in full - 40 bucks or so.

In a couple weeks I will go to the same doc for the same thing - $95 cash to get my prescription renewed.

Now that's Bull Sperm anyway you spell it.

Makes my bp jump every time I think about it.

MRGALT2U said:
Nah, I just think th is a "little nuts" and I wanted to see the photo

Who am I to deny you your simple pleasures Johnny...here ya go...

Attachments

• big_brass_balls1.jpg
    big_brass_balls1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 40
  • big_brass_balls1.jpg_thumb
    39.5 KB · Views: 1
th said:
You can buy the knock-off claritin at sams club and costco for something like 200 pills for $6. 

(trying to drag this thread back into the G category) ;)

It would be a lot easier on my wallet if claritin did work for me ... I'm taking allegra, which unfortunately, my insurance won't cover.  

Back
Top Bottom