From my local police blotter... ;)

Brat

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
"July 28
Sex among seniors
A local elderly care facility reported possible sexual misconduct on the part of two residents.  The investigation determined that there was an encounter but that there was nothing criminal in nature"

I don't know Brat- - -but I think what we really need are more details.  Think about it, we could let the rest of the seniors know exactly what they can and cannot get away with.  Can you say "seminar". ;)
And of course for the lawyers on the board there has got to be a lawsuit tucked away in here somewhere :mad:

So get crackin Brat, let's make somewthing of this.

My Mother is in a care facility in another city.  They had a male resident who tried to court a couple ladies.  He didn't get any takers.

Before she moved to the care facility she lived in an active retirement facility.  There was one gentleman who lived there who would put tags next to his dinner plate, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... The tags on the table disappeared by desert.  ;) ;)

Brat said:
My Mother is in a care facility in another city.  They had a male resident who tried to court a couple ladies.  He didn't get any takers.

Before she moved to the care facility she lived in an active retirement facility.  There was one gentleman who lived there who would put tags next to his dinner plate, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... The tags on the table disappeared by desert.  ;) ;)

I don't get it. Did some old person eat them, thinking they were food? :)

JG

Brat said:
"July 28
Sex among seniors
A local elderly care facility reported possible sexual misconduct on the part of two residents.  The investigation determined that there was an encounter but that there was nothing criminal in nature"

DW works in a nursing home. I am amazed at the amount of sexual activity
that goes on.

JG

MRGALT2U said:
DW works in a nursing home. I am amazed at the amount of sexual activity
that goes on.

JG, just think what you will be missing out on if you decide to use the Hemingway Solution.... ;)

REW

yes, the salesman should have a new selling point in selling long term care nooky insurance.

MRGALT2U said:
DW works in a nursing home.  I am amazed at the amount of sexual activity
that goes on.  JG
SG, I don't think that even Al's beaver is gonna touch this one.

Brat said:
Sex among seniors
But I will observe that this publicity could start a whole new fad of people volunteering at care facilities!

My FIL ( 83 years old) lives in a Life Care Facility in his own apartment. My MIL died 2 years ago. The ratio of women to men is 9 to 1. My FIL says (with a smile) that the women are VERY sexually aggressive. However, they fear gossip so won't spend the whole night at his place. There are a lot of bad things about growing old but this isn't one of them.

Grumpy

I, like many others, had a false ID when I was under 21 so I could buy beer :eek:
Is it possible there are those who falsify their ID's to get into these homes at an earlier age? :confused:

MRGALT2U said:
I got a bit lost here. Is this the beaver joke? :)

JG

It is obviously a pole(ish) joke. ;)

Back
Top Bottom