nm

Re: Mr. and Mrs. Cut-Throat in Alaska - Photo....

CT,

Enjoyed all the pictures, hope you and the Mrs. are having a great time.

Regards,
JOE

C-T,

I made the mistake of showing Mrs. REW all your Alaska photos. Please let me know the cruise line/ship/itenerary you are currently enjoying if you don't mind sharing.

When you get back to home base will be fine. Can't see spending $25/hr to talk with this bunch.... ;)

(sigh) there goes CT again, basically saying to the board, "hey, in case you forgot, yep, my wife is still hot!" ;)

REWahoo! said:
C-T,

I made the mistake of showing Mrs. REW all your Alaska photos. Please let me know the cruise line/ship/itenerary you are currently enjoying if you don't mind sharing.

When you get back to home base will be fine. Can't see spending $25/hr to talk with this bunch.... ;)

Hey, speak for yourself, I'm worth every $25/hr CT spends sharing his adventures. :)

Laurence said:
(sigh) there goes CT again, basically saying to the board, "hey, in case you forgot, yep, my wife is still hot!" ;)

Yeh, you gotta have a lot of money to keep a babe like that happy and going by that beautiful smile on DW's face , she's a happy. :D ;)

REWahoo! said:
Please let me know the cruise line/ship/itenerary you are currently enjoying if you don't mind sharing.

My guess is that it's the Whittier-Valdez ferry cruise. That's where I saw a view like that. (Minus husband and wife.)

CT,

Nice picture. It looks kind of chilly, reminding that winter is coming on the horizon.

Spanky

MJ said:
Yeh, you gotta have a lot of money to keep a babe like that happy and going by that beautiful smile on DW's face , she's a happy.  :D ;)

Hey, my wife's a babe. Keeping that smile there is a full time job though
and you all know how much I hate work of any sort :)

JG

How much weight have you gained so far?

Why do you have to torture us working stiffs in our cubes/offices? WHY!!!??!!?!?!

Justin:

Here you can combine the office environment with being outdoors:

cubicle_jenny_owen.jpg

Um, that dude is wearing a skirt.

Just so you don't feel bad here is a picture of my cubicle

cubicle.jpg

Back
Top Bottom