nm

Re: Any here been to Punta Gorda Belize?

Wah - I wanna go tooo!!! :'(

Please bring back a complete trip report on the Island.  It's on my short list of trips. 

Have fun!

Re: Anyone here been to Punta Gorda Belize?

Pictures also please!!!! Sorry, I have not been there.

Dreamer

You're keeeeelin' me here!

Looks like Heaven.

Belize is wonderful! Have a great time and take a swim for us.

Cut-Throat said:
Being from Minnesota, I always try to get a Sunny getaway in Feb. The cabin fever really sets in by then!

I see you are from the Pacific Northwest, you probably don't know how lucky you are to have all that great Steelhead Fishing so close by! :D

I usually do a getaway in Feb. too - but  S.O. can't get away and I think I have pushed the limit of going on trips without him about as far is it can go.  (Honduras in October).  But the plan if he sticks to it is ESR for him in July '06, so there should be a major increase in our travel after that! 

And yes - I am aware of the fishing -  I hear about it from all sides.   A colleague of mine actually designed this shrine!

I can give you information on Placencia, we have a number of friends there one with a little hotel (the Seaspray); my husband was there in August. We have been there a number of times over the last 8 years. Placencia is really neat, and the fishing is great there as well--Kevin Modera is awesome guide. Our friend Mary Toy's page is http://www.destinationsbelize.com/search.htm.
San Ignacio area is also nice, and is a gateway to the spectacular ruins of Tikal in Guatemala. Wild west kind of town.
Sarah

Back
Top Bottom