15 Minutes of This - Keeps The Doctor Away

Re: 15 Minutes of This - Keeps The Doctor Away?

That made me laugh. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Re: 15 Minutes of This - Keeps The Doctor Away?

It's weird. They gather in front of the courthouse to laugh.

I am going to be up there for a hearing today. I hope I can join them laughing when I am done. :D

What if the doctors all come down and laugh too? Does it counteract the effect? What if a lot of homeless nuns come by and cry?

Cute n' Fuzzy Bunny said:
What if a lot of homeless nuns come by and cry?
You will doth laugh and cry "Get thee to a nunn'ry."

They got the joke wrong in the news report. It is: How do you tell a Finnish introvert from an extrovert? The introvert looks at his shoes when talking to you. The extrovert looks at your shoes when talking to you.

I won my case. Yeah! Judge even ruled from the bench. Double yeah! :)

Ms. Jennifer said:
They got the joke wrong in the news report. It is: How do you tell a Finnish introvert from an extrovert? The introvert looks at his shoes when talking to you. The extrovert looks at your shoes when talking to you.

I won my case. Yeah! Judge even ruled from the bench. Double yeah! :)

Congrats! Do we get a write-up? Or is it for your eyes only........

I'll see if I can digest a long and taudry story. Three brothers owned a business. They hated each other. Two brothers and one of their wives conspired to drive out the third brother from the business. The held a board meeting without his knowledge and eliminated him as an officer and employee of the business. They sold the business assets and kept the money. My client, the guy who got squeezed out of the business, sued the other brothers and the wife. The bad guys filed bankruptcy to try to get out of paying anything to my guy. I sued in bankruptcy court to have the debt found nondischargeable on the grounds of "fraud or defalcation while acting in a fiduciary capacity." I won and the bad guys owe my guy a bunch of money.

Gotta love those defalcation cases.

Martha said:
Gotta love those defalcation cases.

Ummm, yeah.....

So will your guy ever collect, or are there supra-bankruptcy ways of protecting the money?

Oops! Two identities is never going to work for me. Ms. Jennifer responded but it was Martha who went to court. :)

I thought it was against board rules to have two identities?

Spank yourself soundly, Jennifer Martha. Then give Ms. Jennifer a few licks too.

Uhhh...

Let me rephrase that...

Cute n' Fuzzy Bunny said:
Little bit of work on the pecs...

Maybe a few minutes on the Buttmaster too?

Ha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom