100% SUCCESS RATE ON FIRECALC

wstu32

Recycles dryer sheets
Question:
if I use say 35% stock and the rest in comm paper, what is the average for the 35% stock market... wish we could use a conservative amount....

i am at 100% with 40% stock market and 60% comm paper but I have no way of knowing what the rate of return is,,, any thoughts or comments?

Yeah, buy Wellesley (35% equities), find a way to live off of the dividends, and fahgeddabout it.

Sorry, watched the sopranos last night and read six unclemicks posts this morning.

Its hypnotic.

I watched the first two seasons of the Sopranos, mainly because it was on right after "Sex and the City"... :smitten:

After that, I was hoping they'd all get snuffed... :bat:

Except for the Dr... :p

could not figure out the significance of the name change / confusion...

was it a who am I or what could I have been thing?

I think it was a "what can we put into a couple of episodes to drag out the season while doing very little plotwise, get people to talk about it, and then announce we're tacking another season on next year to reward our loyal viewers!" thing.

Remember, these guys dont take commercial advertising money and they dont get paid by the episode. They get paid by the month. The longer they can keep people paying their $12 fees, the better.

In my case, they're about accurate. As soon as the sopranos season is over, i'm cancelling hbo. All the other shows that I used to watch and liked are over. Not interested much in their new ones, although a lot of people seem to like them. Looks to me like the smart series people left HBO and went to FX (rescue me, nip/tuck, starved, the shield, etc).

nip/tuck, rescue me, starved are excellant. dont watch the shield... maybe i should start.

when is new season for resure me?

Back
Top Bottom