CoHaBiTaTioN

Guess I broke that NC law for 5 years prior to the repeal. Oops. :D

IntoTheMystic said:
As a side note for anyone in Texas or long to live there - in 2003 the Sodomy law was withdrawn....
With apologies to George Carlson, "That doesn't sound very manly to me!!"

Hmmm

29 years, 1 month give or take a tad. A reasonibly long one night stand.

heh heh heh heh

The Princess kind of phased in moving her stuff to my house in the months before our marriage. Gradually she just started staying there longer and longer until by the time of the wedding she was petty much a full time cohabitant.

Years before that I had been dating a girl who must have put some mind altering substance in my food or drink, because next thing I knew I had a roomate. My head was still spinning when I went back to work after my days off and founnd myself before an inquisition of sergeants and the lieutenant wanting to know all about me (I was still very new on the job) and what my intentions were toward this girl. I was sternly advised that if I liked working there I better behave myself. Afterwards, I asked one of the sergeants what the hell was going on. His only reply was why don't you ask her about her family?

So I did.

Oh, my dad is the retired captain from your division, my mom is the county treasurer, my godfather is the chief of police, one of my uncles is your deputy chief, one is the president of the credit union, another is a sniper in SWAT, and one of my aunts is on the pension board...

All of my supervisors had known her since the day she was born and she knew them all as "Uncle Jim" or "Uncle Frank".

It was like being married to the mob boss's daughter. Eventually I made nice with all the extended family and was accepted - still am today - but negotiating the eventual breakup with her included doing lots of explaining to people in order to not cause me work nightmares.

IntoTheMystic said:
Ever wonder if you were breaking the law...

apparently pretty much anywhere in this backwards country, in this victorian age, whenever i enjoy sex, i'm pretty much breaking the law.

my buddy and i used to cohabitate in various places. his house, my house, our parents' houses, our parents' boats. you name it, we cohabitated there.

one weekend, turned into a summer, turned into an autumn, turned into pretty much the entire winter, we cohabitated in my cousin's log cabin. and we brought my buddy's 100 lb puppy with us. cousin's dh had an electronics company, always bringing home gadgets. one day he came home with a remote device. you plug it into the wall, plug a bunch of stuff into it and sit back with the remote control and have fun.

one night, buddy & i were partying in the living room, just outside their bedroom. we had previously, secretly plugged the vibrator of their waterbed into the remote and waited for them to start having sex. each time we heard cousin start to moan we'd switch the vibrator on then off again.

he'd be interrupted, they'd be freaking out, trying to figure out why the bed "turned on". then they'd go back to having sex and we'd turn the vibrator on again. of course after about three times we couldn't hold back our giggling. suddenly we hear my cousin yell out from the bedroom: "it's them."

that was from our partying period in the 80s. it's been about twenty years and i haven't stopped laughing.

"don't quote leviticus to me unless you've recently sacrificed a goat."~~proverb

Back
Top Bottom