Whatever happened to astromeria?

sgeeeee

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
We haven't heard from her for awhile. Did I miss something? Does anyone know where she is? :confused:

I wondered about that too? She is still listed as a moderator!

I've been wondering that too. I'm not here all that much, but it seems a month or so ago she just disappeared.

Telly said:
I've been wondering that too. I'm not here all that much, but it seems a month or so ago she just disappeared.

Hmmm.. same on REHP, too:

Name: astromeria
Position: Moderator
Last Active: February 04, 2007

Hope all is well.

I don't think I am breaching any confidentiality requirements by telling you astromeria has been having some health issues. We are all concerned for her and wish for a speedy recovery.

REWahoo! said:
I don't think I am breaching any confidentiality requirements by telling you astromeria has been having some health issues. We are all concerned for her and wish for a speedy recovery.

Thanks, and best wishes for her rapid return!

DRiP Guy

I noticed a few times that she's not been around as well.

Sorry to hear that she's not been well, and best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.

Likewise, I miss her posts and hope that she recovers quickly.

So sorry to hear she's having problems. My prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

REWahoo! said:

That makes me sad............. :'( :'( :'( My prayers are for a speedy recovery..........

I was afraid to ask, as well, but I noticed she wasn't posting any more and hadn't logged on in a while. Thanks for letting us know. I miss her!
Sarah

Thanks for the update REWahoo. I miss her and hope she is healthy and back with us soon.

Get better quick Astro. We all miss you!

Ha

I miss Astro's intelligent and well written posts. :( I hope she has a full recovery.

Astro, hope you recover soon. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us. You have a kind heart and a true gift as a writer...

I was wondering about her absence, too.

Get well soon, astromeria.

I was wondering also. Astro - hope you are well soon. We miss you.

I also noticed Astromeria's absence but thought she was just doing something fun, like a safari I believe she mentioned she had planned. Miss you and hope you feel much better soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom