post your baby picture here

lazygood4nothinbum

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
my parents lived in houses, condos and even on & off a boat (twice), moving about 8 times in my life. yet rummaging lately through my mother's things i found she still had my baby book. i'm 50 years old and i still have locks of my baby hair. way to go mom!

i was 8 lbs & 5.5 oz and i was born at the annoying hour of 3:30 in the morning. i raised my head at 1 week and it took me 3 weeks to start smiling (probably just some gas). i love my mother's comment on "recognizes parents" where she wrote: "who knows."

i was rolling over tummy to back at 2.5 months & back to tummy at 5.5 months. i started laughing out loud at 4 months and i haven't stopped.

i started crawling at 6.5 months, i was walking holding onto furniture at 7 months, walking unaided by 9.5 months and by 13 months i was climbing and by then probably pretty annoying.

my first words at one year were yes, no & bye and at 1.5 years mom notes i am "speaking beautifully, mimics everything." i've been making fun of the world ever since.

by the time i was 1.5 years old i had been in cars, a subway, a ferry boat and a plane trip to miami. my future early retired life of travel already in motion.

i was a very gassy baby and later i would make my living by being full of hot air so you can see how life comes full circle.

here's my first baby pic scanned from the baby book...

img_521060_0_8087be7d652dc0e3b81b9da78553013b.jpg

and here i am at 6 months old, already finding life fun & fascinating...

img_521060_1_fcc471639f234b124e72b4e7d6a8c498.jpg

ok, i showed you mine. now you show me yours.

This is the youngest I have:

Attachments

• don7.jpg
    don7.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 225
"Yes, sir, that's my baby..."

Attachments

• jim01_compressed.jpg
    jim01_compressed.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 216
clc1950b.jpg

This is me back in 1950 or so. That was probably the last year I was actually blonde.

My hair is still a little wild. :)

love it. these are great.

you can really see the character in people even as infants. want2retire, so obviously trouble from a very early age. hfwr finding humor even in his diapers. donheff, curious. good looking kid. i get the feeling you were often more proper than you really wanted to be. and peaceful warrior, well, you just haven't stopped looking for answers, have you?

post more pictures.

peaceful warrior, well, you just haven't stopped looking for answers, have you?

I guess it's no wonder U2 is my favorite band...

"I still haven't found what I'm looking for" :)

I have some other classic pics, but unfortunately the file size is too large and I've been too lazy to resize (I don't even have anything other than MS Paint anymore)

you can really see the character in people even as infants. want2retire, so obviously trouble from a very early age.

That's absolutely right on the money! I'm impressed that you can tell just from a photo. I was just awful, most of the time.

Of course, when my parents had company over I was a perfectly behaved little lady. :angel:

you can really see the character in people even as infants. want2retire, so obviously trouble from a very early age. hfwr finding humor even in his diapers. donheff, curious. good looking kid. i get the feeling you were often more proper than you really wanted to be. and peaceful warrior, well, you just haven't stopped looking for answers, have you?

post more pictures.

Probably something else in that diaper... :D

Awesomely cute guy - most come from a great stock of genes....

Socrates

Never done this before so I hope I have it right. Al

Attachments

• me.PNG
    me.PNG
    481 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom