Hello, all!

Xtreme Cowboy

Confused about dryer sheets
Just wanted to send out a friendly "hello" to everyone on here. I've got a HUGE itch to retire early, and haven't been really thinking about it until a few months ago. I'm on track for 50 to 55 (currently 34), but would LOVE to have it happen earlier! I'll have tons of questions, so please be patient with me! I'm a personal trainer, so if you need any "retirement shape" questions, feel free to ask!

Welcome Xtreme. I was older than 34 before I thought about retiring early and managed to do so when I was 51.

So can you help me get my a** off this couch? I have been suffering from serious laziness and a desire for bread products. :)

I got an idea...

Welcome Xtreme. I was older than 34 before I thought about retiring early and managed to do so when I was 51.

So can you help me get my a** off this couch? I have been suffering from serious laziness and a desire for bread products. :)

Have you ever thought of hooking your couch up to your car battery? :dead: You probably wouldn't like that too much :)

The biggest reason I want to get past working is the 4am alarm that goes off every Monday through Friday! If I wasn't working I'd probably have an imprint on my couch of where I was sitting!

Back
Top Bottom