I love Geroge Carlin

I love George Carlin as well. Do you remember one of his famous albums of the seventies where he describes possible names for birth control pills?: Preg-NOT and inCONCEIVABLE. I know it sounds corny from me, but it's very funny when put into his comedic context.

I also am a big fan of his. But that video, and a couple of recordings I have of his, hint at his dark side. That is, he's got a very angry, somewhat paranoid dark side.

I also love George saw him in person twice .First time was in the 80's and he read his dirty word list ,I could not stop laughing .Saw him again two years ago funny but much cleaner .

I love George Carlin as well. Do you remember one of his famous albums of the seventies where he describes possible names for birth control pills?: Preg-NOT and inCONCEIVABLE. I know it sounds corny from me, but it's very funny when put into his comedic context.

"Not without a note, hell no..."

"Fadda; If God is all powerfull, can he make a rock so big that he can't pick it up:?

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day."

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day."
I wonder if George is the one who came up with "Build a man on fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life..."

Back
Top Bottom