Hi, I'm Harrison and want to retire as soon as possible

Harrison

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi everyone!

My name is Harrison and Nice to meet you all.
I want to retire as early as I can. So I would like to come over here and learn from you guys on retirement planning!

Regards
Harrison

Welcome! Give us a little info on yourself. Age, location, profession, goals, etc....

EDIT: After looking at your profile, looks like you have a website concerning financial freedom. Interesting.

Had a quick look at your website and it doesn't look like you have much to learn :)

Welcome! Give us a little info on yourself. Age, location, profession, goals, etc....

EDIT: After looking at your profile, looks like you have a website concerning financial freedom. Interesting.

So, are you implying that the OP has an ulterior motive for posting here? Surely no one would attempt to use subterfuge to get around our "no spam" rules to lure traffic to their website, would they? ;)

Come on you guys! Give him a chance. Why do you always treat new people like this!! ;)

TO Dawg52,
Thanks for being curious about me! :)
I just updated my profile to answer your questions. :)
Yes I'm blogging about personal finance and business.

To Alan,
Thanks for the compliments but I believe people with different background will have different thought on personal finance and retirement. So I think I should join you all and learn more.

To ReWahoo,
Actually I have no intention to promote my blog or any web sites. But I have intention to learn something here to get inspiration for my blog. I hope this won't offense any people. :(

To Notmuchlonger,
Thanks for giving me a chance :)

To Nords
Yes, I'm coming from Malaysia. Hope my country is not strange for you all. :)

Harrison, what is life like in Malaysia? My sister-in-law grew up there, and know relatively little about the place. Rapidly modernizing like the Chinese coastal cities? Something else?

I'm not Harrison, but I was just traveling for a short time in Malaysia a couple months age. Palm oil plantations as far as the eye can see, and extremely profitable as of late. A fascinating cultural mix of dominant Malay as well as very large Chinese and Indian populations. As with Singapore, it felt like three countries in one. Due to its colonial history, Malaysia is quite accessible for English speakers. Great food, nice people, the Malays are very moderate Muslims. And Kuala Lumpur is quite impressive, as cities go. I'm sure I'll return.

Tom

How come this sounds like the beginning of an AA meeting? Anyway nice to meet you Harrison. Good Luck with your quest!!

Hi everyone!

My name is Harrison and Nice to meet you all.
I want to retire as early as I can. So I would like to come over here and learn from you guys on retirement planning!

Regards
Harrison

Harrison,

Welcome to the forum, it's always good to get different views presented and discussed.

Back
Top Bottom