Chase Bank Kudos

Fireup2020

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Often we only gripe about services recieved, but Chase continues to impress me. I maintain a couple credit cards with them for the FF miles (Continental & United) A year or so ago, they immediately notified me about fishy activity on my account - it was fraudulent, but painless on my end! Probably posted about it. This week I called in to inquire where to send my Navy mobilization orders for the Servicemembers Civil Service Relief act - faxed in the orders for each account per their instructions....checked my accounts today - they have already updated the interest rate on the site. Of course the other banks have not. I have always been treated very politely...not sure if I should write a letter or just call in my praise...I almost think it is sad that I am this excited about folks doing what they should do...

I, too, have been happy with them. Their customer service rep. did a good job of calming me down when $500.00 of fraud appeared on my credit card statement. The whole process of dealing with that was handled well.

Chase is HUGE.... last I checked it was up to $1.5 trillion....

That is $1,500,000,000,000.00 in assets...

Their credit card service has been good...

Their mortgage people for my HELOC were horrible.... and their website for looking at info was also horrible...

I have been using their online bill pay for over 8 years... I think it was better before they upgraded a couple of years ago... but I bet some think this one is better...

So, like any big company, sometimes it is good and others is bad...

Back
Top Bottom