daily stock price site

miatagirl

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi
Excite is my main page and it had a portfolio section where it showed all our stocks and Roth Ira and index funds we had through Vanguard.. You could look daily to see if you gained or lost money. They have discontinued this section. I know we are in it for the long run but hubby likes to see the daily changes. Does anyone know of a similiar site that would be like this? Thanks

Hi
Excite is my main page and it had a portfolio section where it showed all our stocks and Roth Ira and index funds we had through Vanguard.. You could look daily to see if you gained or lost money. They have discontinued this section. I know we are in it for the long run but hubby likes to see the daily changes. Does anyone know of a similiar site that would be like this? Thanks
Google Finance page lets you create portfolios that shows charts, quotes, daily change, news associated with the stocks in your portfolio along with blog quotes and discussion pages. If you use iGoogle as your home page you can mirror the portfolios there as well.

I think it's pretty easy to log in to my account with the broker. Maybe it's paranoia, but I prefer not to keep the true nuts and bolts of my portfolio on Yahoo...

Hi
hubby likes to see the daily changes. Does anyone know of a similiar site that would be like this? Thanks

During times like this, especially the last week, you really do not want to look at the daily changes. Very depressing. But if you must, MSN Money has a site where you can enter your funds/stock and number of shares and you can track the performance.

PS. What Miata do you have? I have a '97 M Edition with about 29k on it. Nice skateboard for sliding in the corners.

thanks

I hope i've done this right. Thanks to all who answered. Money.com had what I needed. I have a 2002 Miata with 40,000 miles. I love it but only drive it during the summer months here in Wshington State.

Back
Top Bottom