Are any of these mutual funds worth a damn?

theHundt

Dryer sheet aficionado
I have an HSA which allows me to transfer money into a jpmorgan investment account. When I get a fair amount above the max deductible for a year I have been moving some of this money into the investment account, but the choices are very limited. So without further ado:

VMVXX
CSGEX
ONUAX
SGQAX
OGIAX
HLEIX
RYPRX
TRIGX

Any suggestions on allocation? I guess it should be noted that with 10k going into my 401k and max roth contributions as well as having big head starts on those accounts, this will probably never amount to much %-wise with only about 2k a year going to it (definitely < 5%). My hope is that it will get to the point that it will eventually cover my health care premiums and any unexpected costs that may come up within reason.

look at the 10 year performance, compare to their index and fees and make up your mind

do you have to pay the front load on those funds? For the most part they have fairly high expense ratios.

stocks for the long run, or is it The Long March in this century?

I own TRIGX (T Rowe International Growth and Income) and consider it to be my core international holding. I do not recognize any of the other tickers.

Back
Top Bottom