Khan's estate

Khan

Gone but not forgotten
A 4 ' strip of dirt between 2 driveways.

From the south:
2680774012_83318b3e0f_m.jpg

From the North:
2679957685_b089e63f00_m.jpg

Details:

2679957489_5788f4545f_m.jpg

2679957249_95d0f3f3e9_m.jpg

2680775984_cd1c66d2bf_m.jpg

2680775022_ccc54b4ee1_m.jpg

2679955079_d9116f25e7_m.jpg

Front Yard

Grape vine:
2680777534_f443a697ac.jpg

Russian Olive and Ivy
2679958149_ab1ac2d1ae.jpg

Plants and birdbath and birdfeeder:
2680777930_0a7e9da8e5.jpg

It's beautiful, Khan. I can see why it could be very difficult to think of leaving such a place. The area around the grape vine is especially beautiful.

Who needs a McMansion? Your place looks great to me! Oh yea, I'd like to see some of those famous Khan squirrels too:)

Gee, Kahn, have a care with your post titles... My heart skipped a beat when I thought you had passed, and I'd be reading your will.....:eek::D

Glad to know you're still with us, and the pics were great. I really enjoyed them...

A buddy had an interesting experience with a strip of land.

He got a bill for back taxes for a strip about 2 feet wide and 500 feet long. A long-deceased developer with the same last name had subdivided a parcel but when the survey was eventually clarified with GPS, etc., there was a gap between two lots. The county assessor simply pulled my friend (with the same last name) out of the phone book and billed him. My friend called to find what this was all about and simply gave it up to the county for the taxes.

I urged him to pay the taxes and deed the thing over to the county as a park in his name. Couldn't sway him, though.

Khan you are probably the funniest guy on the Internet. By the way I didn't see any mammoths on the estate?

Khan, I see you have a white squirrel...am I looking at that picture correctly?
All (almost all) the squirrels around here are brown except in one neighborhood. We have a neighborhood that has black squirrels and I had never seen black ones before. The other day, while driving thru that neighborhood, I saw one that half brown and half black. I guess I'm a squirrel watcher too, but, we don't have many trees here around my place so no squirrels unless I go to a park. How many colors do squirrels come in?

Khan, I see you have a white squirrel...am I looking at that picture correctly?
All (almost all) the squirrels around here are brown except in one neighborhood. We have a neighborhood that has black squirrels and I had never seen black ones before. The other day, while driving thru that neighborhood, I saw one that half brown and half black. I guess I'm a squirrel watcher too, but, we don't have many trees here around my place so no squirrels unless I go to a park. How many colors do squirrels come in?

I have two white squirrels, I assume they are albino (pink eyes). I recall black squirrels when I lived in Iowa. Squirrels come in many colors/varieties in the USA and elsewhere.

I have two white squirrels, I assume they are albino (pink eyes). I recall black squirrels when I lived in Iowa. Squirrels come in many colors/varieties in the USA and elsewhere.

The picture of the white squirrel in the snow is beautiful Khan. We have lots here in Virginia mostly of the grey variety. I've never seen a white one before. DH and I put our left over bread and such out for the local critters including the squirrels. This provides the cats with countless hours of amusement. It's amazing how your squirrels appear so tame. They must sense your good intentions. :)

Back
Top Bottom