Southwest Ohio Get-Together

Lewis Clark

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Based on the feedback from this thread (https://www.early-retirement.org/fo...est-ohio-get-together-121213.html#post3060593) I would like to target BJ's Restaurant at Austin Landing in Miamisburg, Ohio as a meeting location. Plan on a late lunch at 2 pm, to hopefully be there between the lunch and dinner crowds.
https://www.bjsrestaurants.com/locations/oh/dayton

You are invited if you are an ER member, lurker, Spouse/SO, friend, or just someone who would like to join us.

It is just off I-75 at Exit 41, one exit south of the exit for I-675. Since a few folks indicated they might be coming from Michigan, there are two hotels in the Austin Landing complex: Staybridge Suites and Hilton Garden Inn.

For those interested in attending, please indicate which of these dates would work for you, and how many would be attending. We'll pick the date that allows the most to attend.

Thursday, June 20
Friday, June 21
Saturday, June 22
Sunday, June 23

Thursday, June 27
Friday, June 28
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30

We would not be able to make either of these weekends.

The following two dates would be best for us:
Thursday, June 20
Friday, June 21

The following two dates may also work:
Saturday, June 22
Sunday, June 23

DW would be joining me for a total of 2 attending.
Thanks for organizing.

-gauss

Lewis Clark,

Thanks for organizing.

Currently the following dates work best for me.

Thursday, June 20
Friday, June 21
Saturday, June 22
Sunday, June 23

omni

Right now I think either week is OK for me. But seems more people are preferring the first based on replies.

I've often wondered if people on here ever get together in person - appears the answer is yes :) What do you all talk about or do?

I've often wondered if people on here ever get together in person - appears the answer is yes :) What do you all talk about or do?

Usually whether or not to pay off the mortgage with our social security checks. : )

^
Might be a "long day" for those of us that have neither...

LOL - Just Kidding...

Good idea. I'm on a cruise ship this week and not watching this closely. I'll hopefully pick a date based on the responses by the middle of next week.

Looks like we have a date for the first SW Ohio Get Together!

Friday June 21, 2024
2 pm - 4 or 5 pm
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
10563 Innovation Drive, Miamisburg, OH 45342
It is just off I-75 at Exit 41, one exit south of the exit for I-675.

The current RSVPs for those attending include:

Lewis Clark
Gauss + 1
Steiny
Omni550
38Chevy454

If anyone else is interested and available, please respond here on this thread. I will make a reservation about a week ahead of time.

Excellent!

The current RSVPs for those attending include:

Lewis Clark
Gauss + 1
Steiny
Omni550
38Chevy454
Cassius King

Back
Top Bottom