Noob stuck in a cube

Sonflower

Confused about dryer sheets
Found this site whilst researching USAA brokerage services and so glad I found you all! Ya steered me far away from them...I got the message (checking/saving/insurance - okay; brokerage services - look elsewhere).

Tired of making someone else rich. Ready to retire and do what I really want to do.

We live in the country, work hard, breed horses for fun, cruise around on the motorcycle, hang with the kids/grandkids...

Not sure what else to say...
Ruthie:cool:

"Noob in a cube" - that's funny! :)

By ready to retire, do you mean you're dreaming about it (who doesn't), or already planning for it with a firm date in mind? Just curious.

Dreaming... But very determined to make it a reality...

By retirement I mean doing what is meaningful to me that I don't have time or resources to do now (such as write a book or start an investment club or own a small biz working when I feel like it or running a B&B). I just can't imagine watching the Price is Right and picking out new wallpaper and going to the such & such womens's club meetings.

Sorry for digressing.

Horses? What breed? We had Appaloosas growing up.
But I don't know about that B&B, it sounds like a lot of work unless you really like making conversation (and breakfast) very early in the morning!
Welcome! :)

Horses? What breed? We had Appaloosas growing up.
But I don't know about that B&B, it sounds like a lot of work unless you really like making conversation (and breakfast) very early in the morning!
Welcome! :)

Thoroughbred...and the B&B is about as low key as it can be... one log cabin, 1 bedroom, mini kitchen and a bath and a hot tub.. and I won't be cooking anyone's breakfast. The last 2 B&B's we stayed in they just left us orange juice in the fridge and home made muffins on the counter...that is my sleep-in-style. Oh, in my dream, it is horse friendly...stables, round pen, stock, water, electric right there....cause those professionals hauling horses to events and shows don't have many NICE places to stay the night.

Sonflower

Back
Top Bottom