Some pics from sky top lodge in pa

mathjak107

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
this is sky top lodge in northeastern pa along with promised land state park its neighbor

DSC_19372.jpg
MCJ_4744.jpg

MCJ_3411.jpg
DSC_5393_4_5.jpg
DSC_5300_01_1_01_2_01.jpg
MCJ_3454.jpg

okay im confused,,,why are they changing from vertically arrainged to sideways:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:?

I see them vertically in FireFox, but horizontally in Internet Explorer.

rewahoo any idea why they are displaying along side each other? im stumped...is there a limit on how many will stack vertically?

rewahoo any idea why they are displaying along side each other? im stumped...is there a limit on how many will stack vertically?
No limit I'm aware of. I'm not seeing any problem using Firefox - they are stacked vertically. No one else has reported what you are seeing. You have another computer you can use to check out the display?

My guess it has something to do with the browsers. I am running the latest versions of IE, FireFox, and Opera, and as I said all are verticle. In looking at the code for the page, VBuliten seems to add 'onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this)' in the code for each picture. My guess this code is interprited differently in older browsers.

ii try posting some using a different method

My guess it has something to do with the browsers. I am running the latest versions of IE, FireFox, and Opera, and as I said all are verticle. In looking at the code for the page, VBuliten seems to add 'onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this)' in the code for each picture. My guess this code is interprited differently in older browsers.

I think this is the case, since it displays vertically in FireFox and your IE. My IE browser (which displays the photos horizontally) is an older version (6.0) which I have never updated since I use FireFox pretty much all the time.

i just posted some more and used the attachment option instead of insert image option and they all arrainged vertically only smaller. now you have to click on them to expand out

Back
Top Bottom