Unable to connect to E-R.org

Amethyst

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I was unable to connect to the site yesterday (Friday). I first tried to connect at about 7 p.m. and got a notification "Unable to connect to....[long string of letters and numbers]. I could connect to any other Web site of my choice, just not this one.
Tried several times during the evening - no go. Saturday a.m. I was back in.

Amethyst

I was unable to connect to the site yesterday (Friday). I first tried to connect at about 7 p.m. and got a notification "Unable to connect to....[long string of letters and numbers]. I could connect to any other Web site of my choice, just not this one.
Tried several times during the evening - no go. Saturday a.m. I was back in.

Amethyst

Oops. The first Friday night of each month in which there are five Thursdays is an invitation-only gathering--I'll try to get you in to the next one :) .

Oops. The first Friday night of each month in which there are five Thursdays is an invitation-only gathering--I'll try to get you in to the next one :) .

Hmmm, I checked the FAQ and didn't see this custom mentioned...is there somewhere else I should look?

Please don't take this wrong, but...what could be the purpose of excluding people from a group, even occasionally, unless for bad behavior?

Amethyst

Hmmm, I checked the FAQ and didn't see this custom mentioned...is there somewhere else I should look?

Please don't take this wrong, but...what could be the purpose of excluding people from a group, even occasionally, unless for bad behavior?

Amethyst

She was just joking, Amethyst. Sorry. Sometimes jokes just don't come across on message boards in the way they were meant.

So sorry, Amethyst--you would be the first person on anyone's list!

And E-R.org fortunately lets one make a poor joke once in a while without punishment. I hope.

signed,
someone who has never been invited to an invitation-only event in her whole life.

Amethyst, I broke out your post to a new thread. No one else has reported the problem you describe but we'll ask the technopower group to take a look at it.

Last edited:
She was just joking, Amethyst.

:2funny: Ya got me! Totally pressed my biggest button! :2funny:

Please post here is you have any further issues, but I think that this issue was temporary and has been resolved.

Back
Top Bottom