Ukraine's Got Talent

I saw this awhile back... and yes it is good... I just wonder how much of a show she can do going forward.. or is this the only one she knows how to do... this does not take away from her talent, just that I do not think she can make a lot of money with it...

I saw this awhile back... and yes it is good... I just wonder how much of a show she can do going forward.. or is this the only one she knows how to do... this does not take away from her talent, just that I do not think she can make a lot of money with it...

It is beautiful and she should be able to develop a "sand presentation" about any story. It's hard to see how it could be a money maker unless it was built into an animated film, but sometimes the value of art has nothing to do with money.

Juxtaposition: Buddhist sand art and s… « 1000 WAYS of celebrating the human spirit

That was beautiful--thanks for posting it. I imagine it's quite dramatic to see her doing it, too, flinging sand in time to the music. And she's pretty, so even more marketable for short films, probably.

Susan Boyle sang Wild Horses last week on the America's Got Talent finale, by the way. She was really good and that's one of my favorite songs:

YouTube - SUSAN BOYLE Wild Horses America's Got Talent 2009 *HQ*

I saw other sand animations on youtube but did not watch them. I imagine that she had to do several throughout the season. I saw Susan Boyle last week. I hope she goes further in her career.

Incredibly creative and totally unique idea. As far as making money is concerned: she has us all looking at her video hasn't she? I'll bet she can make some money with creating other "stories" also. This girl is truly gifted in her creativity.

Back
Top Bottom