Want2retire is retired!

W2R

Moderator Emeritus
I used to be known as Want2retire on this forum, but today is my retirement day so I had my username changed. Since so many people call me W2R for short, it seemed like a good choice. Besides, "Wonderful2Retire" is just too long to suit me! :LOL:

I have completed my "to do" list here at work and have erased it off my whiteboard. All I have left to do is to turn in my badge, parking permit, and exit clearance on the way out the door.

It is SO FANTASTIC to make a long term plan and to finally implement it! I really appreciate the support all of you have given me through the years.

And as for the inevitable "How does it feel?":

:dance::clap::dance::clap::dance::clap:!!! :dance::clap::dance::clap:!!!​

Last edited:
Congratulations.

Will the "Want2retire" name be up for auction? Could be some stiff competition for that one.:LOL:

So happy for you! Wishing you and Frank much joy:D

Congratulations!!! But, what are you gonna do all day?:D

Surely you will miss crunching numbers.:LOL:

Congrats! Awesome to reach such a big goal.

I like the new user name but very glad you didn't change your avatar :)

Congrats!! I want to know if your countdown clock counting days to go was automated or did you, with glee and eager anticipation, do that manually every day. Better grab some rocks so you don't float away in exhilaration. Enjoy!

I used to be known as Want2retire on this forum, but today is my retirement day so I had my username changed. Since so many people call me W2R for short, it seemed like a good choice. Besides, "Wonderful2Retire" is just too long to suit me! :LOL:

I have completed my "to do" list here at work and have erased it off my whiteboard. All I have left to do is to turn in my badge, parking permit, and exit clearance on the way out the door.

It is SO FANTASTIC to make a long term plan and to finally implement it! I really appreciate the support all of you have given me through the years.

And as for the inevitable "How does it feel?":

:dance::clap::dance::clap::dance::clap:!!! :dance::clap::dance::clap:!!!​
They let you off work already?!?! You posted at 8:20 am!

CONGRATULATIONS! :clap:

Audrey

Very modern new name, W2R--like KFC became the new official name for that poultry place, but yours is more intriguing.

Welcome to the club. I hope you don't have too much trouble completing all the initiation procedures now that you're "in" :)

Whoopeee! Congrats.

:dance::clap::biggrin:

heh heh heh - now whadda gonna do all day? :ROFLMAO: :greetings10:.

Congratulations!!

I wish you much success in retirement, and hope it turns out to be everything you've dreamed it would be, and more.

Wonderful news! Here's tomorrows to do list:

Execute alarm clock
Remove all uncomfortable shoes from premises
:)

I am so happy for you. I have watched your count down since joining in 2007! I hope you keep posting now that you are retired. It seems like it was easier to post at work than now.

Congratulations!!!

Back
Top Bottom