How to give a possum a pedicure

I want to know what kind of drugs that possum is on. It just lays there. I could smell it thru the computer!

You've probably seen a lot more live ones than you think - many of them were just playing possum. :)
I can understand why....with a crazy lady out there that wants to give them a manicure....

I think that's the first time I've seen a live possum.

You are Lucky! In person, they are vile looking (and smelling) creatures. Why God ever invented such a beast, I'll never know.

My idea of possum pedicure "equipment" involves something in .30 caliber or 12 gage (plus a trash bag).:whistle: YMMV.

We live in the country. We feed the opossums and raccoons. They are cute when viewed through the double paned french doors.

Mike D.

I want to know what kind of drugs that possum is on. It just lays there. I could smell it thru the computer!

No drugs, just playing possum.

Some of you frequently comment about learning something new each time you read the forum. Well, here you go...:D
I thought I was going to watch a sequel of the notorious 1970s Hudson Brothers' routine "How to Groom Your Emu"...

Why God ever invented such a beast, I'll never know.

For the sole purpose of providing roadkill.

We had a possum family living in our old carriage house (since torn down). I never minded, since I knew they would all shortly be run over.

Front porch after a rainy night:

Attachments

• DSC00535.jpg
    DSC00535.jpg
    638.5 KB · Views: 15
What the h-e-double-hockeysticks is that?

It looked like a wet hairy possum spent the night there. Click the image to enlarge. You can pretty well see where the abdomen, two hind paws, and tail were. The neck would have been on the expansion joint in the concrete, with the head to the left of the expansion joint.

Back
Top Bottom