Deals and discounts for 50+

Now if I could only find somebody under the age of 50 to share my "benefits", I would be extremely happy...

Yup, that Senior Pass is one of the best bargains to be found. And don't forget the pass applies not only to you but also to three compainions - or as many as you can seat in your car if applicable.

But, why wouldn't you want to "double up" as it were?

Now if I could only find somebody under the age of 50 to share my "benefits", I would be extremely happy...

Wow...great minds must think alike. All my girlfriends in their 60's are looking for a guy in the same age group as you are (50's). Blows both ways I guess.:rolleyes: Frankly, most of my single girlfriends who are still rocking it probably would go for a guy in his 40's right now.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, that Senior Pass is one of the best bargains to be found. And don't forget the pass applies not only to you but also to three compainions - or as many as you can seat in your car if applicable.

The drive-in theater had a similar deal for teenagers, though the extras had to be in the trunk of the car... :whistle:

Today I will break even using my $10 National Park Service pass, such a deal:D:

America the Beautiful - National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Senior Pass

Break even? I bought mine at Zion National Park and saved $15 on the normal $25 entrance fee, the first time I used it. I have since used the card to enter Yellowstone, Mesa Verde, and Chaco Canyon national parks, saving myself $25 a pop. Such a deal is right!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I bought it a couple of months ago and used it right there for $5.00 admissions for myself a houseguest. Well, before we left the park she decided to buy one also because it is such a good deal. So yesterday I went out scouting another $5 park, mathematically even? Next week another guest will arrive and that card will get us some freebies. Many of the National Park Service sites in my area are totally free.

Back
Top Bottom