I'll be 50 tomorrow! October 12! Yeah!

Retire2013

Recycles dryer sheets
Dear All,

No, I am not ER'ing yet but I will turn 50 tomorrow. I feel remarkably happy about this. I am spiritually, physically, and emotionally, well, financially too, in a good place. I will take the day off from work to spoil my dogs with a really nice long walk in the morning and will bake doggie cookies for them in the afternoon.

Thank you ALL for your friendships on this Forum in this past year. I've joined Aug 2009 and have since learned so much about everything from SWR to how to fix my leaky, rusty faucet. I wish all who happens to read this post, a WONDERFUL day, whether you are in counting down mode, happily working, or ER'ing. :whistle:

Dear All,

I will take the day off from work to spoil my dogs with a really nice long walk in the morning and will bake doggie cookies for them in the afternoon.

Congrats,

Will you adopt me?

Congratulations on your birthday, in advance. :flowers:

Personally, I found my 50's to be the best decade of my entire life. So, get ready for some terrific years which you may have ahead of you. :)

Dear All,

No, I am not ER'ing yet but I will turn 50 tomorrow. I feel remarkably happy about this. I am spiritually, physically, and emotionally, well, financially too, in a good place. I will take the day off from work to spoil my dogs with a really nice long walk in the morning and will bake doggie cookies for them in the afternoon.

Thank you ALL for your friendships on this Forum in this past year. I've joined Aug 2009 and have since learned so much about everything from SWR to how to fix my leaky, rusty faucet. I wish all who happens to read this post, a WONDERFUL day, whether you are in counting down mode, happily working, or ER'ing. :whistle:

What a happy post! Back at you with wishing you a wonderful birthday-eve day and a joyous birthday tomorrow!

Well happy birthday + 1 to you! :flowers:

It won't be long before I'll be celebrating my 3rd anniversary of being 50...:whistle:

Happy Birthday! Wishing you many, many happy years ahead.

I turned 50 about a month ago, and like you, feel great about it. If my 50s are anything like the 40s, life will be good.

Have a very Happy Birthday! (I turned 50 in August, and so far - so good! Hope it is a great decade for you.)

Happy Birthday! 50 is cool. I turned 50 a month ago. Still haven't discovered any limitations yet. In fact, I can some discounts in my country now that I am 50.

Your puppies sent a present to e-r.org for you this morning:

Attachments

• big hb dog biscuit.jpg
    big hb dog biscuit.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 0
Happy Big Five Oh, 2014!!!!

Thank you, ALL! I did not know so many Forum members are also turning 50 this year and everyone seems to have enjoyed his/her 50th year so far. Life is Good!!! This Forum is a lovely place to spend some of our time. Hugs to ALL!

Congrats to R2014 and all those who reach the half-century mark this year.

It's all groovy from here on, because as they say, it's all down hill from this point.

Join us, the people who have stopped pedaling and just sit back to enjoy the coasting down.

Back
Top Bottom