Five Ways to Retire a Multi Millionaire

Eyerishgold

Recycles dryer sheets
So...I ran across this article this morning and I noticed a few ways missing. Being frugal, saving and investing wisely seem not to have made the list. Maybe beliefs like this are the reason most can't/don't retire early.

Five Ways to Retire a Multi-Millionaire

What a disappointing article. Nothing but long shots.

I speed-read it. The article is just stating the obvious. Not worth your time.

Exec summary: 1) Win Lottery, 2) IPO, 3) Star Athlete, 4) Be a top CEO, 5) Marry Well or Pick the right partner.

Like somebody can choose to win a lottery or be a star athlete or a top CEO. :nonono:

looked pretty straightforward and real to me. They did leave off sending the boys out to retire a millionaire. "Yeah, see, we're gonna send you on a long sea voyage see, gonna punch your ticket, get you fitted for a new pair of shoes, gonna put you in retirement see"?

Picking the right parents or marrying well remains a top way to attain wealthy status, though it doesn't guarantee you will retire with that wealth...

Why so serious? nobody saw the tongue in cheek?

The article forget #6. Start out with $10 mil, then retire with with $5 mil :LOL:

One more..............Start with a billion and then...........oh, you've heard that one ? :LOL:

#7 rob a bank (if you can find one that still has any money)

#8 get congress to add an earmark subsidising your wannabe unprofitable business

If I thought being mega-rich was important to enjoying retirement I'd earn it with a little hard work and ingenuity. First thing I'd do is invent and build a time machine. Then, of course, I could employ most if not all of the techniques in the article.

I am still trying to figure out how you ever get the opportunity to pick your parents:confused:?

That article is at best stating the obvious, at worst stating the ridiculous.

Time machine let's you get the lottery numbers to your parents before you're born. Close as I can get. :)

Back
Top Bottom