USAA Auto Buying Service

friar1610

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
It seems like there was a thread here not too long ago on this subject, but I can't find it now. Just want to report that I bought a new (2011) car yesterday after several months of looking. I used USAA's Auto Buying Service to get prices and did indeed talk to a couple of the dealers that turned up in response to my on-line request for prices. However, they were generally some distance away. I found a much closer dealer which, although not a formal member of the USAA network, met the price. I am pleased with the car and satisfied with what I had to pay for it.

BTW, I did consider a few late-model, low mileage used cars but found the price differences made a new car a better choice for me.

Buick has come a long way in the past couple of years.

You can always claim you purchased below your age group because you're suffering from late onset middle age crisis...:)

You can always claim you purchased below your age group because you're suffering from late onset middle age crisis...:)
It's also a side effect of early onset middle age crisis...

It's also a side effect of early onset middle age crisis...

Unfortunately, any middle age crisis was years ago for me.

I was half expecting that the Buick dealer would want me to show an ID (my Medicare card) just to get in the showroom.

Back
Top Bottom