RIP Ray Bradbury

This makes me feel so sad. Of course, he will always live through the books that he left us. Still, I thought he would live forever (or at least longer than me). :( When it comes to the Grim Reaper, some people ought to get a pass even though that never seems to happen.

This makes me feel so sad. Of course, he will always live through the books that he left us. Still, I thought he would live forever (or at least longer than me). :( When it comes to the Grim Reaper, some people ought to get a pass even though that never seems to happen.
+1

Sigh. One of my favorite authors as well and such an influence on my childhood. So dearly sorry to hear of his passing. Que en paz descanse, Ray Bradbury

+3 Dandelion Wine and Something Wicked This Way Comes were a couple of my HS favorites. He captured the magic and mystery of boyhood summers better than anyone I have read.

One of the great ones. To be honest I thought he was dead already. Asimov, Bradbury, and Clark influenced me greatly as boy and I still enjoyed their books years later.

To be honest I thought he was dead already.

Right there with you....and this makes two this week for me that I thought were
already gone....Richard Dawson being the other....

RIP :greetings10:

Loved his work. He had a way of twisting and altering your perception. Some of my favorites of his include:

- The Illustrated Man
- Fahrenheit 451
- Something Wicked This Way Comes

Back
Top Bottom