National No Bra Day

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
I failed to note this special day on my calendar this year, so I evidently missed the local celebration (if there was one). I've always been a big fan of the NB look in women and the attached story has additional research material for those who wish to pursue it further.

Just last week America celebrated its independence from England. Today, women across America celebrate their independence... from bras.
That's right, it's National No Bra Day, a fact we inconveniently discovered after we left the house today. Although our undergarments are strapped on as normal, we're still totally down to celebrate the right to bare boobs (sort of). As the National No Bra Day Facebook page declares, "Boobies are Fantastic… We all think so. And what better way to express the way we feel than to support a full day of boobie freedom??"

National No Bra Day: Celebrate With Celebs Who've Gone Braless (PHOTOS)

Kind of a nothing, if you ask me. Lots of women go bra-less, including me on occasion. Outside the workplace, I think bra-wearing these days is voluntary.

Now, a no-top day would be more noteworthy. Unisex, of course!

Amethyst

I wanna know when the going commando day is for us guys ?
73's video notwithstanding, I think there might be some confusion over which gender is the real beneficiary of "National No Bra Day"...

Of course another answer to your question could be "Every day is Commando Day!"

I think some performers, like Madonna, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry, might not agree with the "No Bra" concept. I'm not linking any photos, though.

This week's show "Wait Wait Don't Tell me" includes a short segment on Katy Perry's brassieres. The term used to describe them: "Brawesome".

I think some performers, like Madonna, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry, might not agree with the "No Bra" concept. I'm not linking any photos, though.

If ever an ER Forum member's signature line perfectly matched a thread, this has got to be it:

FinanceDude said:
This Thread is USELESS without pics.........:)

Sue Ellen gets my vote. I think she might have been in my dream last night.

Ha

For the girls only, here's a very helpful product I recently found. Invented by a potato farmer who was tired of losing her support in the field.....:LOL:

http://www.strapdr.com/

Disclairmer: I have no financial interest in these things, but they have removed an annoyance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom