Anyone use Allied Insurance?

chas57006

Dryer sheet aficionado
Looking at changing insurance companies and per the current quote from Allied I would be able to save $80 - $100 per month if I move everything to them.

Wondering how their service and if needed payments are compared to other companies?

Thanks
Charlie

Your state insurance department can probably furnish you with complaint ratios compared to other companies operating in the state. It would also be a good idea to look up their agency credit ratings.

My dad used to work for them and my sister does now. They have been around for many years, and are now part of Nationwide. FWIW I never heard any stories from them about the company not paying claims or dragging their feet. In fact Dad would tell a few stories of big accidents or storm damage and how they had to pay a pretty penny for the claims. Of course he always had stories on how poorly the company was run, but he also complained about WalMart when he worked as a greeter after ER, and about the hospital he volunteered at. My impression, and he'd probably say the same, is that they aren't much better or worse than the majority of insurers.

Back
Top Bottom