All Inclusive Vacation

ripper1

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Has anyone been to the Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa. We just booked a trip for our Anniversary and from what we can gather from the internet it seems like a lovely place to spend a week.:dance:

I don't know about that particular resort, but I've spent a few days at a resort that was all inclusive in Cancun. It was a destination wedding and was fine if you're a beach person. However, I found that I tend to eat and drink far too much on these type vacations. I took another vacation to Costa Rica that was all inclusive also which I preferred. I'm just not a beach person. I prefer mountains. But the food and drink problem is the same. Oh, the wives LOVE the all inclusive plan. It requires zero effort. Zero.

We do the IberoStar in Riviera Maya every year. Absolutely beautiful and extremely well done! We love the all inclusive idea.

I have friends who have been to this resort and loved it. And, it is about two miles north of my [current] favorite little town in Mexico. I would think that you definitely need to be beach/water folks to spend much time there.

Back
Top Bottom