Dryer Sheets

chasesfish

Recycles dryer sheets
So, ever since joining this forum I've been joking with my wife about leaving a set of scissors next to the box of dryer sheets.

So I didn't get the dryer sheet reference and finally looked it up a couple of months ago in FAQ.

Cracked me up!!

Although I use dryer sheets and might spend $10 a year on them I have higher leverage items to tackle first like my comcast xfiniity cable bill...at $180 a month. Yikes. Triple Play bundling package I unfortunately committed to for 2 years (6 months to go).

Might use those same scissors to cut the cord!

I quit using them......and we no longer get those mysteriously appearing oily spots on our newly dried clothes.

I've never used them. I use dryer balls instead to reduce static cling.

...so let's see where that post might take us. :)

Lbym 101!

Hey, I started doing this at the laundromat, back in college in the 70's! Here's the drill: Load #1, use Dryer Sheet 1; Load #2, use Dryer Sheet 2; Load #3, use both Dryer Sheets 1 and 2, then toss them when load is done.

Load #4, repeat steps above, with a new Dryer Sheet 1.

This works well when your rent is $37.50/ month and you spend $5 a week for groceries. This was back in the days when no dieting was needed because we road our bikes both to class and to the grocery store!

Ah, that was the life! :dance::dance::dance:

I was wondering if the teacher would pick up the spelling mistake LOL! :LOL:

What's a dryer? We never had dryers. Too much luxury.

So I didn't get the dryer sheet reference and finally looked it up a couple of months ago in FAQ.

Cracked me up!!

Although I use dryer sheets and might spend $10 a year on them I have higher leverage items to tackle first like my comcast xfiniity cable bill...at $180 a month. Yikes. Triple Play bundling package I unfortunately committed to for 2 years (6 months to go).

Might use those same scissors to cut the cord!

Yeah, I just got blown away by my last Comcast bill. The only difrerence was that Jesse James used a gun.

Back
Top Bottom