Need tax info re: NM, OK, and OR

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I have MLPs that have income allocated to all these states. Limited partners are responsible for paying taxes owed wherever income is earned, regardless of residence.

I think my income allocated to any state is way too low to require me to pay tax, but I'd like to be sure.

Can anyone who lives in any of the above states tell me on what minimum income taxes might be owed?

If it's anywhere close, I'll look more deeply.

Thanks for any help.

Ha

Humh. DW is effectively retired but gets a stipend from work that counts as income. Here firm withholds and files on behalf of partners pays tax for 4 states. We withhold and file in DC. But this year they switched to having all partners file their own in California. Does that table tell me that if her income apportioned to California is below the taxable level, we can just skip filing? I would have to pay a fee in Turbo Tax to get the extra state and another fee to file electronically.

Humh. DW is effectively retired but gets a stipend from work that counts as income. Here firm withholds and files on behalf of partners pays tax for 4 states. We withhold and file in DC. But this year they switched to having all partners file their own in California. Does that table tell me that if her income apportioned to California is below the taxable level, we can just skip filing? I would have to pay a fee in Turbo Tax to get the extra state and another fee to file electronically.
Nevermind. I found some references that make clear that it is our gross income that determines whether I have to file in CA -- I do.

Back
Top Bottom