403b roll over to ira

wrichards58

Recycles dryer sheets
which service to use Vanguard :confused: Fidility?? others:confused: I do not really know what I am doing but I think I can find better choices in the ira...hope to hear

Just about any brokerage can be the custodian of a rollover IRA. I think they are allowed to charge $35/year for this service, but many don't charge anything. If most of your fund choices will be with one fund family, it might be better to use the brokerage associated with that fund family. Vanguard funds -- Vanguard IRA custodian. Fidelity funds -- Fidelity custodian. Typically, you open an account, then follow their instructions for rolling over from your 403B custodian. They do this every day and will be happy to talk you through the whole process, which is not very complicated.

I used Fidelity as they have a brick and mortar office nearby and were very helpful in the hand holding process. That said I've moved some of the rollover onto Vanguard as I like their funds better.

I used Fidelity as they have a brick and mortar office nearby and were very helpful in the hand holding process. That said I've moved some of the rollover onto Vanguard as I like their funds better.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom