500 posts later ....

robnplunder

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I started posting to this forum to fill a void created by passing of my younger brother (best friend, and the only E-mail pal I had). Reading and posting on this forum helped me recover from the loss - thanks!

Along the way, I've learned a lot about RE and finally gained some confidence to plan for RE in 2015 (or 16 - OMY syndrome). Thanks again for those who posted here to share their knowledge.

I've also had a few not so proud moments. A few of my posts were deemed too political or insensitive (and removed, thankfully). I think I've got this "don't post political stuff" here down, finally.

500 posts later, I am still learning a lot from this forum and find threads that I can contribute :)angel:).

Long live RE.org!

Thanks for your contributions, rob. Glad it has been a happy place for you. The good folks here gave me the courage to RE so I'm glad we've been able to do the same for you.

Robnplunder,

I'm very sorry for your loss. Lose a brother, that's hard. My older brother passed in the '70s, I still can get sad today.

Glad you stuck around, you're helping others now.

MRG

Losing a sibling has to be very tough, especially one who is your best friend. So sorry.

I like the title of this thread--you definitely have the dryer sheets thingie down pat and should breeze right through the ER process in a year or two!

Back
Top Bottom