Can anyone identify this tune?

David1961

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I have an old music box and was wondering if anyone knows what the tune is. I know the recording quality is not good - there's a lot of noise and the timing is off, but that's the best I can do. The music box barely works. Thanks.

I don't know the tune, but I also had an old music box (played eight different tunes) that I wanted to identify. I posted to youtube and also to the forum at this site:

Mechanical Music Digest - Home

with a link to the video. I didn't get all eight named, but I did get about 5 of them, and some dealers/restorers filled me in on all sorts of info about the box (we didn't know it's full history).

-ERD50

I don't know the tune, but I also had an old music box (played eight different tunes) that I wanted to identify. I posted to youtube and also to the forum at this site:

Mechanical Music Digest - Home

with a link to the video. I didn't get all eight named, but I did get about 5 of them, and some dealers/restorers filled me in on all sorts of info about the box (we didn't know it's full history).

-ERD50

Thanks. I'll check that site out.

I have an old music box and was wondering if anyone knows what the tune is. I know the recording quality is not good - there's a lot of noise and the timing is off, but that's the best I can do. The music box barely works. Thanks.

Red River Valley, an old turn of the century ditty?

Back
Top Bottom