For The Introverts

I like the "Silence is better than BS" shirt. :D

My favorite is "I'm not shy, I'm holding back my AWESOMENESS so I don't intimidate you". I get so tired of people telling me assertively that their boring group is overwhelming me, when really I'm not talking because I'm just majorly underwhelmed.

But, close second and third runners up are, "Please don't make me do stuff" (the early retiree's mantra?), and "I can't come out because I don't want to" (so true, so true!).

Entertaining! Could consider clearing some closet space, to add a few of these......

But wait. There's a favorite benefit of ER that I'd hate to sacrifice: I am no longer required to explain myself to anybody.

That's a silence to savor. So, no new t-shirts for me.

:D;):rolleyes:

Last edited:
#14 !!! Silence is better than bull$hit

That is my speed.

Very funny. :D

My favorites:

oh god where am I who let me out of the house.
I like books more than people.
Sorry I can't I have plans with my cat.

Pretty much sums it up for me.

... such as posters on this forum ?

Present company excepted of course.:LOL:

I just like the juxtaposition and have a sense of humor that others have described as "weird", "strange", "wry", or "odd".

I could relate to many of the shirts - but as an introvert (off the M-B scale) I wouldn't ever actually wear one. It would make me stand out and would be perceived as my true feelings - which it would be. Whewww! Glad to get that out there in a safe environment.

Always envied the extroverts and I AM attracted to them. Just don't understand them or, in many cases, trust them. I always figure they just know how to "fake it" better than I. YMMV

Back
Top Bottom